Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CONTEST

This is the easiest contest you will find.
All you have to do is follow me here on my blog. 
It is on the right. 
If you don't see it just refresh the page and it usually shows up.
Yep, just click "Follow" and your name will go in a drawing for the prize.
Don't worry if you are all ready a follower. 
Your name will still go in the drawing.

I will draw a name on Wednesday, October 19
That is two weeks..

Want to know what the prize is?
You could win an Exclusive tube from PFD
Remember Spike from Buffy?
This is full size not just the head like it is showing here.


YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN THE EXCLUSIVE CLUB AT PFD TO USE THIS TUBE

I purchased two in prepaid project so I could give one away.
Good Luck
Mellow's Graphics

0 comments:

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW