Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rock and Roll Contest

PRIZE: Muriel by Lady Mishka, EXCLUSIVE TUBE FROM PFD/You have to be in the Exclusive Club to get this tube if you didn't prepay. (Several layers and colors) 
RULES:
1. Create a tag using ANY ARTIST tube you choose. From anywhere as long as you have the correct copyrights on it.
2. The theme must be ROCK AND ROLL
3. No larger than 600X600 please. (animated or non-animated)
4. Tag should have the name Mellow or Mellow's Graphics on it.
5. I can not stress this enough...Please make sure the copyright is easy to read and is correct.
6. Entries must be in my mailbox by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 and I'll announce the winner on Monday, September 26

THIS TAG SHOULD BE NEW. CREATED ESPECIALLY FOR THIS CONTEST.
DO NOT SHOW ANYWHERE BEFORE THE CONTEST IS OVER

Send your entry to: mellowsgraphics1@gmail.com
Subject: Rock and Roll Contest

I will choose the one I like the best.
I hope to see a lot of entries.
Good Luck
Mellow's Graphics

4 comments:

mypuppydog said...

I think this is amazing. I love it :):)

Kim @ LIAH said...

Would love to enter but I am not a member of the PFD Exclusive Club - would that make me ineligible?

Anonymous said...

I am for two more days, then I can't renew it because I have $7.00 left to live on for the rest of the month. Guess it would be too late then, huh?

Paula Rose

Unknown said...

Hey Kim...You don't have to be in the Exclusive Club to use the tube. I am not in the club either. I just prepaid for this tube but paid for two so I could give to a friend also..

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW