Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

FTU KIT: The Darkness

I created this kit with Halloween in mind but also wanted you to be able to use it for any goth creation all year round. I do hope you like it and would love to see anything you make with  it.
The Darkness has 23 elements and 9 papers (tagger size) for you to play around with. 
And this is only my second kit so any advice is good...
Mellow


I created the tag below with this kit.
Click on image to see full size

 Tag below by Dark, using my kit.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this awesome kit Mellow - you rock!!

Hugs,

Paula Rose

Unknown said...

YOur welcome Paula
I am glad you like it.

Stephy said...

Thank you :)

Savage said...

Whoa! This kit totally rocks! Love that candle! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, Hun!♥

❤ʟʏռ(ǟӄǟ ǟռɢɛʟ)❤ said...

Love the kit i have a done tut using your kit you can view tut on my blog http://angeltuts1.blogspot.com/2011/09/darkness.html

Unknown said...

Love it Lyn..Thank you...I posted it here too
Hugs
Mellow

Thank you Savage and Stephy.

Charlie said...

Great Kit , thankyou so much for your generosity and talents.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Mellow I downloaded this kit can't wait to get started on making a taggie..I will make you one and send it to ya when I get it ready Big Hugs and Thanks again for sharing..
xox
DebAnn

Unknown said...

Thanks DebAnn Hugs

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW