Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Darkness Kit (Free)

I created this kit with Halloween in mind but also wanted you to be able to use it for any goth creation all year round. I do hope you like it and would love to see anything you make with  it.
The Darkness has 23 elements and 9 papers (tagger size) for you to play around with. 

Mellow

DOWNLOAD KIT HERE

Here is a great tag created by Callie.
You can find her tutorial here:
TutSations by Callie 

 
I created the tag below with this kit.
Click on image to see full size

 Tag below by Dark, using my kit.





0 comments:

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW