Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

WINNER OF ROCK AND ROLL CONTEST

WE HAVE OUR WINNER FOR THE ROCK AND ROLL CONTEST. 
Congratulations go to KARI'S CREATIONS for winning 1ST place. 
She wins the exclusive tube from PFD. (Kari please message me with your e-mail and PFD license)

2ND place goes to CHARMAINE PRICE. And 3RD place goes to Marisa Vampriess. You two ladies win one of my PTU kits..You will be the first to use them.. I am posting the previews here..
Please choose between Deadly Sins - Lust or Deadly Sins - Greed and then message me with the one you would like. I will also need your e-mail to send it to you...

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED. We had 9 entries and it was not easy to choose... I will have another contest soon.
Mellow's Graphics

CLICK ON LINK TO SEE ALL ENTRIES!
COMING SOON: PTU
Deadly Sins - Greed & Deadly Sins - Lust
 
 

1 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh WOW !!!!! thankyou so much , off to send you a message right now . Now this is going to be hard to choose ..lol

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW