Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

EMO Pirates Kit

Ahoy mate. 
This kit has everything an Emo Pirate could ask for. 
But then, pirates don't really ask. Do they? 
They just take.
There is much more to this kit than you see in the preview. 
It is for personal use and is tagger size.

Right now, for a limited time if you purchase this kit you will also receive my CU EMO Pirate Posers. 
This is CU for PU or can be used just for personal needs. 
Add it to your kit and I would love to see what you create with both. You can find this kit at the link below:

0 comments:

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW