Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

DEADLY SINS - PRIDE Tut plus Extra's


Tagger Size-This is the 6th kit in my Deadly Sins
It has everything you need to show how vain you 
can be. And you can be proud of it.
4 Posers, in two colors, 2 poses. 
Not all shown in preview
You can purchase this kit at any one of my stores,  
HERE 

I also have a new tutorial here for you, using this kit.
This HOTT tut is called "Don't Hate" and you 
can find it at Chelles Funny Farm
Thanks so much Rochelle.
Beautiful work hon.


   And Lesia has created some stunning 
EXTRA'S from this kit 
 You can find these at:
Deadly Desires Tags 
Thank you so much Lesia

0 comments:

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW