Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

My Creative Team

License's

Photobucket

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Contest Update

Do you remember the contest I held to win the tube of "Spike" from "Buffy"?
Well, I announced the winner on the 20th of October and I have been trying to contact her
ever since. I can not get a response. 
Anyway, I have drawn another winner for the tube.
THE WINNER IS:

Click on her name to see her blog.
Congratulations Lorna. 
Please send me a message.
My facebook is on the left at the top of this page.
Mellow's Graphics

0 comments:

FREEBIE BLOG

CLICK HERE FOR MY FREEBIES
 photo follow-me-blinkie-MG.gif

MY STORES

 photo SPUShopBlinkie_zpsa5e57a17.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels

Pinterest

BLOGS I FOLLOW